Writing is a cornerstone of marketing for most businesses today, especially for small businesses with limited budgets. Those small business owners need to take advantage of every free marketing strategy that exists.
I know, because I was one of them.
Write Like Freddy Course
Danny Iny, the producer of the “Write Like Freddy” course, caught my eye early on. I noticed his blog posts were not only relevant and interesting for this small business owner, his posts seemed to appear everywhere. Getting published is one of the many strategies he discusses in his “Write Like Freddy” writing course.
Entrepreneurs should understand that when blogging is part of your marketing strategy, you need to write a lot of great posts – on your blog and on other bigger blogs, too.
Sounds good, but you may be asking yourself:
- What if I’m just not a good writer? Can I do this?
- What if I run out of ideas to write about? I don’t want to recycle old ideas…
- Writing takes me so long, how could I ever write as much as I need?
- What if I’m just not cut out to be a writer or blogger?
What’s the Process?
You don’t need to worry about any of that when you take the Write Like Freddy Course. Danny Iny shows you the exact process that he follows when he writes in this comprehensive, all-inclusive course.
He makes it easy for you to replicate his process, which consists of four training modules that teach you how to quickly and easily write kick-ass blog posts that people will want to not only read … but share.
He doesn’t just teach you how to write. Over the course of four weekly lessons, he takes you step-by-step through every stage of the process: choosing which blogs to target, coming up with the idea, writing an epic post, and getting the most possible mileage out of it. He gives you everything you need, from beginning to end.
That’s one reason I loved this informative course. I “graduated” from it knowing the specific tactics I needed to implement immediately for success.
- How to find the very best places to publish your posts (to get tons of traffic, build a great reputation, and make lots of sales)
- The three criteria for deciding whether to post on a blog or whether you’re better off not wasting your time
- How to brainstorm a winning angle for your post, every single time (even if it’s your first time writing for a new audience!)
- How to know that your posts will perform well and be shared, before you write a single word
- How to write guest post proposals that will get accepted on major authority blogs, even if you don’t have a relationship with the blog owner
- How to choose a headline that will make people read your post – even if you aren’t a writer!
- How to outline an entire post in less than 10 minutes (this is the same process that I use on ALL of my posts)
- How to make sure that you don’t run out of ideas, and your posts are always “meaty” and full of great content and information
- How to write posts that makes people want to print them out and put them on their walls! (that’s the best compliment a blogger or writer can get, and you’ll get it a lot!)
- How to control when a post will be published on somebody else’s blog (and stay out of the limbo of not knowing when or whether your post will be published)
- What steps to take after your post has been published to get waaaay more mileage out of it (it amazes me that nobody thinks to do this!)
- How to get extra SEO “link juice” out of your guest posts on authority blogs
- How your guest posts can help you build relationships with the entire blogosphere (without having to write a ton of posts!)
What’s the Cost?
The price for the four-week course is only $137.00 (one time fee) with a 100% money-back, no-questions asked guarantee.
All classes are delivered via high-quality, pre-recorded videos (as well as MP3 audios, PDF slides and transcripts), along with worksheets and other supporting materials.
It’s well-worth your time, but keep in mind that you need to actually do the exercises to gain the ultimate value from the course.
I hope you’ll enjoy this course as much as I did. As always, thank you for being part of the Resort Entrepreneur community!